THE MBA TOUR
NEW YORK CITY
There's a business school for everyone. Meet yours.
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
811 7th Avenue
New York, NY USA 10019
11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Learn more about various business school programs through presentations and small group meetings.
Socialize with admission representatives and fellow applicants over food & drinks.
The MBA Tour’s highest priority is the health and safety of all event participants. All attendees will be required to provide proof of up-to-date vaccinations for entry. Boosters are encouraged, if eligible. Masks will be mandatory throughout the duration of the event. For our full list of safety protocols, click here.
FULL BUSINESS SCHOOL LIST
The list of participating schools is updated regularly. Check back
closer to the event for updates.
- American University
- Arizona State University
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Case Western Reserve University
- City, University of London
- Copenhagen Business School
- Fordham University
- Georgia Tech
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- Imperial College London
- Northeastern University
- Rice University
- St. John's University
- Syracuse University
- University of San Diego
- University of San Francisco
- Washington University in St. Louis
- William & Mary
One lucky attendee will be eligible to win a $250 GMAT Exam Voucher and will be contacted directly following the event.
All attendees will receive an exclusive B-School Success bundle which includes:
- mba.com application guides that provide expert advice for every stage of your journey to business school, from crafting a compelling answer to “Why business school?” to putting together applications that stand out in applicant pools full of qualified candidates
- Cost of MBA Report by BusinessBecause, breaking down the total cost of the world’s top MBA programs covering MBA tuition fees, living costs, healthcare, and more
- Telling Your Personal Story Bundle by MBASecrets: Step-by-step foolproof essay writing guide, personal interview with world-renowned admissions consultant, and collection of essays that worked. As an attendee of The MBA Tour, enjoy 15% off!
Everyone who attends their scheduled MeetUp(s) will receive a GMAT Accelerator bundle which includes:
- GMAT 8-Week Study Planner: The goals, tools & tips you need to work towards your b-school goals – in just 8 weeks. From the makers of the official GMAT™ exam.
- 15% off the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 e-bundle.
Offers from our Advisors:
Apply Point Admissions Consulting will be providing all attendees with a 10% discount off their services.
Get In2 Grad School will be offering a 30% discount on their services to all The MBA Tour participants.
My MBA Path will provide attendees with one month of free participation in Sprints ($97 value), a membership-only closed group where MBA candidates collaborate with an admission expert as their cohort.