gmac master's tour:
study in europe
Meet Europe’s leading business masters programs, all in one place.
13:00 - 17:00
Central European Time
Meet Europe’s leading business schools and learn about the many types of business master’s programs they offer, all taught in English.
During this interactive event, you can:
- Get insights from schools. We bring together multiple business schools to shed light on different aspects of the master’s journey. From an insider view of what’s needed to stand out and develop a winning application, to career prospects and how a business master’s can help, we’ve got you covered.
- Engage with schools. Join business schools for small group conversations on a specific topic. All sessions are open to join and are a great opportunity to explore what’s important to you.
Plus join the community and meet others on the same journey! Connect with people to ask, and get answers to, your questions or create groups with shared interests.
FULL PARTICIPATION SCHOOL LIST
- Aalto University
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Bocconi University
- City, University of London
- EDHEC Business School
- ESMT Berlin
- ESSEC Business School
- HEC Paris
- London Business School
- Norwegian School of Economics
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of St.Gallen
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management